It's been a while since the last petition went live, but in my defence I've been a little busy. The arrival of a first baby into the family does tend to necessitate a slight shift in normal patterns.
Tooting Bec Road has long been on my list of streets to try to fix, if you could lend your support as you may have done with other petitions in the past that would be awesome.
Please add your name via this link: Let's make Tooting Bec Road safe for all!
Thanks to Northern Ireland Greenways for the inspiration for the image (@nigreenways twitter feed). With progress being made as a result of several other local petitions to improve our streets, I'm confident that with enough support this ask is achievable.
Hoping for progress in the new year on:
- Bikehangars for Wandsworth
- Mitcham Lane redesign (with cycle lanes)
- Balham Boulevard consultation
- Contraflow cycling permitted on some one-way streets
If you haven't seen the presents Santa gave us via TfL this Xmas, and are interested, do have a gander at the following documents:
- International Cycling Infrastructure Best Practise Study
- International Cycling Infrastructure Best Practise Study appendix
- London Cycle Design Standards
All available to download off this page: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/corporate/publications-and-reports/cycling