Tuesday 2 December 2014

Frustration & anger

At times I know I offend people with my views, that is not my aim.

With these recent events:

School children hit by roadside furniture as car flips onto roof (Nightingale Lane, Balham 26th Nov)

Pedestrian killed on Mitcham Lane by being hit by a bus (Streatham - Friday 28th November)

13 year old boy taken to hospital after being hit by bus (West London - 2nd December)

Cyclist (trainer) knocked off her bike (Teddington - 2nd December)

And other campaigners being bang on the money:

Or, writers in the Telegraph getting the fact that we all adapt very quickly to change:

It's hard not to get frustrated and be angry. 

I'd rather that we just got on and fixed our streets.

Better for everyone, and on a personal level I wouldn't have this frustration and anger to deal with.



No comments:

Post a Comment